1) Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(56) of the Electronic Communications and
Transactions Act, neither Natural Products nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable
for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site
or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Natural Products makes no
representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology
available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted
and error free. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors by contacting us via the information provided
on our "Contact" page of this website.
2) This web site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's
individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering
into any agreement with Natural Products that the service available from and through this web site will meet the
user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
3) Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice
or the official opinion of Natural Products and users are encouraged to consult professional advice
before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
4) All items purchased from Natural Products are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery
agents and risk of loss pass from Natural Products to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier.
5) Neither Natural Products nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or
liabilty of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use product sold on this web site.